Zyla is a playable adventurer in several games in the Terrinoth setting.
Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition)Edit
Few of the fae from the Aenlong are seen and fewer are known; their race is caught up in the concerns of their chaotic realm. Even among her own people, Zyla is an oddity. She flits capriciously into the realm of Terrinoth, appearing in unlikely and impossible places to strike down her foes with bloody and malicious glee. Though her purpose is her own, she makes a cheerful and deadly companion and she’s eager to pit her strength against a demon lord.
Runebound (Third Edition)Edit
No mortal can be expected to understand the fae, and so none can really claim to understand Zyla. She has flitted through the mortal realm for centuries, appearing when and where it pleases her, usually to visit ruination upon some villain or another. Her cheerful good humor does little to mask a lethal disregard for human life, especially the lives of the wicked. Yet things are changing in Terrinoth, and Zyla has foreseen the end of an age in fire and blood. She accepts this with her same uncaring smile and she hones her eldritch blade to prepare for her next opponent.
- Descent: Journeys in the Dark - Tomb of Ice 
- Runebound (Second Edition) - The Frozen Wastes 
- Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition) - Treaty of Champions 
- Runebound (Third Edition) - Fall of the Dark Star 
- "Can't hit what you can't catch!"
- "Pursue me all you want; we’ll meet when and where I decide – and there you will die."
- Zyla was designed by artist Felicia Cano. As stated by Cano, "the art director didn't give me a backstory for Zyla. They wanted a completely different character but it wasn't working so they had me do some concept sketches of any character I wanted. They picked the ice pixie."
- ↑ Runebound: The Frozen Wastes
- ↑ Descent (Second Edition): Treaty of Champions
- ↑ https://www.deviantart.com/feliciacano/art/Ice-Pixie-for-Descent-98356061